Friday, December 30, 2011

Roxy Valentine's Day Playshop, Thursday, 1/12/12!




Join us for this snazzy Valentine's Workshop on Thursday, January 12 at 11 AM!  You will love the fun cards and treat box we will create together featuring Roxie paper, Pin Clips, Blue Sparkles and shapes created with the Cricut!  RSVP is due by Thursday, January 5 so I have time to order and prepare your materials! Seating is limited, so RSVP Today to reserve your spot! Call me at 408 265-4147.


>> $9.95 Pre-paid RSVP is required by Thursday, January 5 so I can be sure to have your materials ready when you arrive. Call me at (408) 265-4147 to pay for your playshop with a credit card.  Or, mail me a check to Linda at 1706 Dalton Dr, San Jose, CA 95124 (make sure it arrives by 1/5/12)

  • Adults and teens only, please. 
  • Space is limited so RSVP and PAY for your workshop immediately to reserve your place! 



As always, all orders placed at the playshop will be entered into a drawing to WIN ALL THE HOSTESS GIFTS! Other ways to win prizes include:

  • Paid RSVP by Thursday, January 5 at 7 PM.
  • Bring an adult friend who is not on my guest list (paid RSVP for your guest by 1/5/12, of course). 
  • Donate a hand stamped item to my samples basket (using only CTMH stamps, of course)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment