Sunday, December 19, 2010

Base and Shade Stamping

Creating dramatic images on your stamped artwork is so easy when you use crystal clear Close To My Heart Base and Shade Stamps.








The Something Special stamp set used to create this card is shown to the left. The flower image is created by stamping one on top of the other using a darker and lighter inks to create depth and texture in the image.
Here's how:







1) Stamp the bottom right flower image using the lighter ink onto your project. I used Close To My Heart's Blush ink.







2) Stamp the top right flower stamp image using the darker ink right on top of the lighter flower image. I used Close To My Heart's Hollyhock ink. It's easy to line up the images because you can see through the crystal clear acrylic block and stamp!

Would you like to have a card kit to create this card? Here's how:
1) Click on the word comment below and type in your comments then
2) Email me your US Postal Service address to LindaSDOTS@yahoo.com and I'll send you a card kit to create this card. Offer available while supplies last, so act quickly.

This stamp set is available for purchase. Call me at 408 265-4147 and ask for the Something Special stamp set!

No comments:

Post a Comment